[3830] SPDX RTTY IZ3NVR SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 26 09:34:42 EDT 2020

                    SPDX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: IZ3NVR
Operator(s): IZ3NVR
Station: IZ3NVR

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  152    0  Continents = 4  Total Score = 260,432

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

I am not an RTTY fan so didn't operate much. RTTY is quite stressful for me.
Wanted to try the new FT-950 configuration but things didn't work much. I then
switched to the old FT-450 and finally worked some.

The 950 still doesn't work or at least not as it should be.

Nice activity level. Impressive scores overall.
No antenna for 80m. 10m sounded empty when I checked. 100Q were done on 20m
only.