[3830] FlQP VE9AA SOAB(A)CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 26 18:19:35 EDT 2020

                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: NB
Operating Time (hrs): 4:53

--------------------
Total:  142     0  CW Mults = 38  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 10,792

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment issues and lack of available time, so I just put in what time I could
in little bursts. 90% of Q's made on the first day I think.

SO1R - LOW power.  Had to stand in line...A LOT !

My hat off to the Floridians for their activity levels, their Spelling Bee
(LOVEBUGS...achieved on 2 bands) and of course, their inventiveness with virtual
mobiles...genius!

I broke my own logging rules here and it came back to bite me in that I logged a
few dupes by accident along the way.  Thinking (mistakenly) that *ALL* the VM's
would sign K4KG/MIL, or NX4N/MTE I started logging the VM stations like that,
but only some of them did that, thus I got into a swirl with my logs.
 I won't get sucked into that again and gg fwd will continue to log all calls
with the base callsign only.  Lesson learned.

Great job everyone !
73 es CU (all of a sudden) in the next one.

dit dit
Mike VE9AA in New Brunswick, Canada
 1 X Icom IC7410 and an assortment of wiggly wires;
10m - GP @ 13\\\' at the base.
15m - 5-el wire SVDA (or Delta Loop)
20m - Delta loop
40m - Wire 4-Sq
80m - Wire 4-Sq
160m - Wire Inverted L (more like an inverted J)