[3830] FlQP K1XM SOAB(A)CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 26 19:17:00 EDT 2020

                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: MA

--------------------
Total:  164     0  CW Mults = 39  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 12,792

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I heard a few W6 stations working Florida on 15.  I heard NP2X calling Florida
on 15.  But I never heard any Florida on 15.

I came up with five ideas for improving how DXLog handles US QSO party DX
cluster spots.  I implemented three during the contest and finished the fourth
after it ended.  I'll probably take care of the fifth one tomorrow.  Then all it
needs is testing and documentation...