[3830] FlQP N4B(@N4BP) M/SMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 27 06:00:14 EDT 2020

                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: N4B
Operator(s): K4BAI KU8E N4BP
Station: N4BP

Class: M/SMixed HP
QTH: Broward
Operating Time (hrs): 18.75
Remote Operation

   15:    21      0
   10:     0      0
--------------------
Total:  1268   1085  CW Mults = 89  Ph Mults = 71  Total Score = 578,720

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

N4B was the "B" in the FQP "LOVEBUGS Spelling Bee"
K4BAI & KU8E joined me by remote for the CW duties while I did all the SSB.
Panic Saturday morning!  When Jeff, KU8E logged in with TeamViewer, he had
no audio from the K3.  M$ had somehow changed some audio settings when
doing a Windows Update the night before.  A System Restore just before
starting time reversed the update and restored audio.  Sunday afternoon
a front rolled through with strong thunderstorms and shut us down for a
little over an hour.  No other problems experienced that I can recall.