[3830] CWopsT WA9LEY LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 29 10:19:08 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 29

Call: WA9LEY
Operator(s): WA9LEY
Station: WA9LEY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  44  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,848

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Attic dipoles. This was my first time using a straight key in 50+ years.  I
started using a bug a couple of years after getting my novice license in 1963
and later various keyers and N1MM keying.
I tried this once before but my old key was missing a spring and I couldn't get
it to work.  I borrowed a J-38 from John W9ILY a while back and decided to give
it a try today.  It was tiring but fun (something different). Thanks to all who
copied my rusty fist.  I'll probably try it again during the slow speed CWT's.