[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 30 22:24:02 EDT 2020

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - May 1

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .4
Remote Operation

   80:   2     1
   40:  17     7
   20:   1     1
Total:  20     9  Total Score = 180

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Nice to be back, I didn't want to miss a 3rd week. I've been
gone, and even when available - the software was messed up.
Today I double-checked and certified everything, and it was
working until 0209Z when my internet connection disappeared -
sorry ED!

20m had a good 4 or 5 signals but I wasn't quick or loud enough.
40m had plenty of feasting and refeasting. I even got the AGC
and DSP settings improved. Tired of working dupes, I went to
80m at 0206Z and managed the Californians before my interent
dropped. I did manage to get back after the end.

Thanks for the fun!

NN7SS Burt WA (op K6UFO)

20m: GXP 3 element yagi at 72 feet
40m: GXP 2 element yagi at 72 feet
80m: 4 square array
Flex-6600 at 5 watts
RemoteHamRadio.com, Writelog, MMTTY, 2Tone