[3830] NAQP CW N4XL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 00:43:22 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  756   162  Total Score = 122,472

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SWAMP FOX PLATOON

Comments:

Used the name Tom in honor of my friend, W1TEF, who became a silent key a few
months back.

Glad to find a couple 10 meter mults, but slim pickings. Tried to run there a
bit, but no takers. Still amazes me this little station can run a bit on 80 and
160. And 20 surprisingly open, but weak, to New England around 0130 UTC.

QRN not as horrible as expected. Sorry the Swamp Fox operators down near the
coast and up in the mountains had their time cut short by lightning.

Good to work SFCG, DDCC, and SECC folk.

Station working well. Need to replace coax to all antennas though as it is
mostly 20 years old.

Kevan N4XL