[3830] NAQP CW N4CW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 01:00:02 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 08:18

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  700   145  Total Score = 101,500

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Laurel

Comments:

Terrible start to this particular contest...multiple power outages. Once I
re-started, along came thunder showers with attendant lightning! Wow, was
somebody up there trying to tell me something? Then the xyl calls me for an
early dinner....
resumed in-between interruptions.
After that, conditions improved greatly, and I really had a lot of success both
running and searching & pouncing.
I must confess, I don't have a 160M antenna...I used my 80M inverted vee through
a tuner. It wasn't great, but it sure worked for me!
Thanks for the Q's and the great fun. 73