[3830] NAQP CW N6HI Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 01:32:03 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ

   80:   1      1
   40:  12      3
   20:  30     16
Total:  43     20  Total Score = 860

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Ran QRP, One Half Watt to a 20 Foot End Fed Wire, tossed
into a tree out my window. 15m signals were non-existent for me.
Band conditions were as expected per solar cycle, so 20 meters
was the best band for my power and antenna, 40m provided
another dozen QSOs, and I even managed to snag Mike W6RW
on 80 meters, an 'impossible' band for my short wire. Tnx Mike!
THANKS to all for your patience and the QSOs.
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!  73 John N6HI