[3830] NAQP CW NJ8J Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 02:28:30 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NJ8J
Operator(s): NJ8J
Station: NJ8J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:    8     7
   15:    2     2
Total:  345    94  Total Score = 32,430

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#2

Comments:

Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
110 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line

Logger: N1MM+

This is currently my second best August NAQP-CW, falling about 8000 points short
of my 2018 entry, and just above my 2004 entry.

20 and 40 were enough to keep me busy, but with a lot of QSB.  I lost a few Qs
because the other station faded out in the middle of the Q.

This will hopefully be my last CW contest where I use a straight key all the way
through.  During one of my off times, I got a notice that my order for a Mortty
V4 has shipped and should arrive Monday or Tuesday.  Looking forward to using
CWT to practice computer keying.