[3830] NAQP CW KH6TU(AD6E) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 02:57:46 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KH6TU
Operator(s): AD6E
Station: KH6TU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HI

  160:    1     1
   80:    9     4
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  514   117  Total Score = 60,138

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #3

Comments:

Confuser says 9 hours. That includes my 28 minute break in the morning when rate
was low. My watch is 3 minutes fast. Oh well ...

Thanks to KH6CJJ for all six bands. Hard NOT to work someone who's only 1/2
mile away.

3 over 3 on 80 is wonderful ... EXCEPT when you're off the back.
Big signal award to AJ6V. Lousy F/B is a GOOD thing.

SO2R mostly dual band CQing with no answers on either band. I think it was
useful. Evidently I've forgotten how to S&P.

K3 + P3 to 3 element SteppIR $ about 60 feet plus one element on 40
K3 + P3 to 2 element SteppIR about 55 feet plus a 160 low dipole OCF