[3830] NAQP CW KH6LC M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 04:32:37 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): KH6LC NH6V
Station: KH6LC

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Hawaiii

  160:    0     0
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  877   152  Total Score = 133,304

Club:

Team:

Comments:

>From here in the mid-Pacific, this is one contest that's definitely more fun
closer to the peak of the cycle.  NO6T was our single 10 meter contact.  Our
goal is to keep the station active and our spirits up until things return to
some form of normalcy.    We had fun and glad it was only 12 hours.   Mahalo for
your contacts.

                        Vy 73 and Aloha,
                     Lloyd KH6LC & Rob NH6V
                         www.KH6LC.com