[3830] NAQP CW N5ZO M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 06:05:59 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO NC6K
Station: N5ZO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: SDG

   10:    3     1
-------------------
Total: 1487   210  Total Score = 312,270

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Operators N5ZO and NC6K masked up and sat down for 12 hrs with masks on.  It was
trial run for me for possible intercontinental flight later in the year.
Our faces did not melt.  Not a big deal, everybody can do it.
N5ZO operated all of 160, 40, 15, 10 meters.
NC6K operated all of 80 and most of 20 meters.
15 m continues to be hit or miss from my station, this time it was miss.  So
beginning was slow and overall rate started to improve only when we started to
get some 40 m.  Band totals are similar to last August multi effort, with same
station hardware.  Live scoreboard was interesting to follow, and we were very
close with NR6O all the way to end.  They seemed to have totally different 15 m
but we made it up on 40 and 80.  During last hour they pulled ahead with few
more mults on 160 m.  They must be hearing better.  Congratulations !  Tnx for
Qs and see you in next one !
73 de Marko N5ZO