[3830] EUHF Champ OL5Y SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 08:00:28 EDT 2020

                    European HF Championship - 2020

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: BKO

  160:    87           50
   80:   236           61
   40:   289           64
   20:   322           64
   15:   102           52
   10:    95           44
---------------------------
Total:  1131    0     335  Total Score = 378,885

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

I love this contest for several reasons - length, high activity and both analog
modes. After great success (for me) in the IARU Championship I decided for
CW-only category. I have improved the strategy from last year adn am very glad I
kept pace with stations on the edges of the EU. The rule "max 10 band
changes in one hour" forces to adjust standard SO2R operation - I was
strictly following N1MM changes counter so I hope I will not lose QSOs as in the
last year bacause of more than 10 changes. I made 77% od QSOs by S&P. In the
online scoreboard it was very tough and motivating competition in the top 10
places - I am glad that more and more fellows are connected.
Thank you all for calling me or answering my call!
73! Martin

RIG: SunSDR MB1 + IC756, microHAM MK2R+, Station masters, Stack master,
switches...
ANT:
160: Inv. V @ 19m (63 ft.)
80: Inv. V @ 19m