[3830] NAQP CW K0NM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 09:07:35 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K0NM
Operator(s): K0NM
Station: K0NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Remote Operation

  160:    6     5
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  800   154  Total Score = 123,200

Club: Texas DX Society

Team: TDXS

Comments:

The low bands were really noisy in South Texas. A storm had moved through in the
morning and the noise level was greatly increased. My goal was to make 900 QSOs,
but, I spent too much time on 80 early on. I should have taken a break and
stayed on when 80 and 160 meter bands became less noisy. A rookie mistake.

Thank you for your patience on the low bands. I could hardly pick up calls with
the static crashes. See you in the next one.

Niz K0NM