[3830] NAQP CW N1DC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 09:51:08 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA

   10:    7     3
-------------------
Total:  533   140  Total Score = 74,620

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I hoped to equal last year's score but wasn't sure with the conditions.
Surprisingly I had the exact same QSO count as last August with 30 minutes less
operating time. 4 less mult's made the score slightly lower.

Great fun!  There was a LOT of QRN and some significant QSB making QSO's
challenging at times. Almost no DX heard except for a call from ZL.

Had a nice 15M run between 1800 and 1930 utc that included a call from KH7M. The
band had strong signals between W8 and W6.

80M was the money band here. I had RF gain down to 50% and noise reduction on
due to QRM. That made QSO's much easier.

Thanks for the QSO's.

73,
Rick  N1DC