[3830] NAQP CW AD4EB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 11:00:42 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  921   181  Total Score = 166,701

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Just finished remodeling our home, including replacing the flooring and painting
the ham radio room. Did not plan to be operational in this contest, but got a
radio and a PC cobbled together for SO1R at the last minute.  Glad I did, turned
out to be a very enjoyable contest with good conditions.

Wish I had joined one of the TCG teams to honor K4LTA and K4OWR, may they rest
in peace.

73 - Jim - AD4EB