[3830] NAQP CW VE3NNT Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 11:09:31 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

Total:  728   179  Total Score = 130,312

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team: CCO # 1

Comments:

We promised the cottage to my son and his wife this long weekend, so I had to
operate this one remote. With COVID, internet usage is way up and unfortunately
my connection quality is way down. With all of the dropped packets and delay
variations, it was a real challenge getting the call signs and reports without
repeats. As a result, my score is worse than last year.