[3830] NAQP CW KI0I Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 13:49:18 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KI0I
Operator(s): KI0I
Station: KI0I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO

   15:   12     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  511   147  Total Score = 75,117

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team: KCCC Dits

Comments:

Nice condx here once I remembered the static wasn`t Tstorm QRN but Bug Zapper in
the backyard arcing! DUH! I keep forgetting to unplug it ahead of time.
The 160m Inv L is down due to storm damage to supporting tower.I used my Hytower
as base loaded vertical and was pleased with results, but I had to wander out in
backyard at midnight to change the coil tap from 80 to 160, my nabors surely
beleive I`m insane by now ! hihi
Had fun and sounded like good numbers of others did also.
73  Mark MO
Icom 7300 100w to Tri Bander at 35` and Hzntal Loop and HYTOWER Vert. N1MM+ and
Begali