[3830] NAQP CW K8TE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 2 14:45:22 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K8TE
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: New Mexico

   15:    2     2
Total:  665   119  Total Score = 79,135

Club: Albuquerque DX Assn

Team:

Comments:

This was a busy contest!  I hadn't operated an NAQP-CW conte
  st since 2016.  Not much has changed at my station for a low
   power event.  The difference was propagation.  While I had
  more contacts than 2016, I didn't work as many mults.  It wa
  s great to log so many calls of folks I know!  Like sports c
  ar racing, running is exhilarating!  Thanks to all for the m
  any QSO’s,   I worked a lot of you twice and a couple three
  times.  I need better antennas than a pair of low dipoles!
  73, Bill, K8TE