[3830] NAQP CW K6CSL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 3 07:01:41 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV

  160:   0      0
   80:   2      1
   40:  33     19
   20:  21     14
   15:   1      1
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  57     35  Total Score = 1,995

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #7

Comments:

Well, this weekend did not go well at all. First my house A/C went out(Tech is
coming on Monday) it wass 100F outside and 90F inside. The bands were quite
unstable, beside the QRM. I would contact one station and he would suddenly drop
into QSB. I would end up having to try several times to get his name and state.
It seemed like they were copying me better than I was copying them. Turned out
really rough. Certainly not the best NAQP I've seen. Hope next year will be a
little better. I see we finally have 2 sunspots. It's been a long streach. 73's
to all, Bert, K6CSL