[3830] 222Up WA7JTM Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 4 09:37:40 EDT 2020

                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2020

Call: WA7JTM
Operator(s): WA7JTM
Station: WA7JTM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: dm33XO

  1.2:   8
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  29  Total Score = 2,500

Club:

Team:

Comments:

SOTA activation from MN-144 starting at 5:30 local time, for about 4 hours early
Sunday morning, trying to beat the heat.

QRP FM only on all bands with various HT's and small yagis.

2 ele yagi on 222, 3 ele on 903, 22 ele on 1296, rubber duck on 446

Managed to work Tucson on 222 and 1296, and also worked Towers Mtn on all four
bands for SOTA s2s and contest contacts.

This contest needs a QRP category. Seems my score with HT's is lumped in with
the EME stations scores. "Houston, we have a problem."

Had fun, tnx to all the SOTA ops for the actiivity. I think I only worked two
stations that were not SOTA enthusiasts/chasers/activators.

73

Pete
WA7JTM on W7A/MN-144