[3830] CWopsT W2NRA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 5 10:15:58 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 5

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NLI
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  79  Mults = 66  Total Score = 5,214

I almost missed this CWT due to the hurricane and a long power outage. This
would have been my first missed CWT this year. Thankfully the power came back at
04:00Z. Also I cannot believe all my antennas stayed up and functional thru
those horrific winds. These were different than past hurricane experiences.
Instead of a strong wind from one direction that you can actually lean on, these
winds were pulsating back and forth and much more destructive. My monster trees
were swaying back and forth.  I'm surprise they stayed up. I did loose some
really big branches and I have one really large branch resting dangerously
between 2 trees at 40 feet up.

Today's CWT was very good considering band conditions weren't great here. Thanks
for the Qs.

73 W at NRA ART 1955