[3830] CWopsT OV2T(PD2R) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 5 16:17:40 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 5

Call: OV2T
Operator(s): PD2R
Station: OV2T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Saeby

Total:  20  Mults = 18  Total Score = 360

I used my sons name Tim because it's much shorter then my own name (Maarten).
I'm new to these CWT's and had to cheat a little bit by using the members list.
But as the contest progressed I found that I didn't need the members list as
much. I guess that makes my log a checklog.
I have purchased the Contest training version 3 from G4FON so now I can practice
these CWT's and become better at them. Hopefully next time I won't need the
members list. I plan on participating more in these contest and not only from my
summer QTH here in OZ but also form my home in PA as PD2R. Hope to CU AGN.