[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 5 23:48:16 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 6

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :26

Total:  45  Mults = 45  Total Score = 2,025

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Success!  Just a few minutes to play in CWT tonight and I was determined to run
at 40 wpm, minimum.  Only twice did I have to slow down to 36 for relatively new
or non-members.  Some absolutely terrific operators in this bunch!

Happy Day to everyone.

And -- don't forget to tune in to the Deep Dixie Contest Club presentation
Thursday evening at 0030z (actually that would be Friday morning UTC, wouldn't
it?) for a great presentation on 'Unassisted Operating with Panadapters' by
contesting guru, Dr. Tor Clay, N4OGW.
If you have not received an invitation, already, and can join us on our Zoom
conference, shoot me an email at nn5olarry [at] gmail.com
I plan to record it and have it available via our Deep Dixie Contest Club
YouTube channel.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)