[3830] WAE CW K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 9 20:22:34 EDT 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 6:48

   80:
   40:   12    13    15
   20:  203   203    70
   15:   39    37    36
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  254   253   121  Total Score = 61,347

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time I submitted a log for this contest.  It was amazing how Europeans
came in all day on 20, even the late afternoon.  I spent most of the time with
the First "QSO Today Virtual Ham Radio Expo."    There were a lot of
excellent presentations and I was amazed at the range and diversity of the
presentation.

N1MM works really well for QTC.  Of course, the SteppIR did not work on 40 and I
was quite hampered. I don't have the beverages up and there was quite a bit of
QRN.