[3830] WAE CW K6CSL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 9 20:34:03 EDT 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SJV

   80:   0     0     0
   40:   0     0     0
   20:  12     0     8
   15:   0     0     0
   10:   0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  12     0     8  Total Score = 96

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! A real battle for 12 Q's! Really rough with 100W snd my invisible Delta
Loop. The Delta Loop is the only one of my 4 antennas that see's EU. But it was
fun anyway. Last year my WAE CW was only 2 QSO's for 4 points. Hey, the sun is
finally beginning to have spots again and they are all Cycle 25 spots. So maybe
this event will be better next year. 73's to all. Bert, K6CSL