[3830] WAE CW N2NT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 10 07:53:31 EDT 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NJ

   80:   33          84
   40:  369   359   117
   20:  533   588    90
   15:   14          22
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  949   947   313  Total Score = 593,448

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Basically a 2 band effort, tropical storm wiped out my 80M antenna and I can't
hear EU on 15M due to solar panel interference from neighbor.

So I managed to get 2 rounds of golf in instead :)

Still very enjoyable, hardly any repeats necessary while sending QTC.
Great ops on RX side.

I lost a few QTC in the beginning, N1MM kept sending the same set and not
logging them.
After updating the patch, all was fixed.
But I can't recover the QTC's that were sent in error.

73, Andy N2NT