[3830] WAE CW NR4M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 10 13:11:33 EDT 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): NR4M K7SV KN4DEB W7IY K4QS W0IMD K4ZW
Station: NR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: FM18 VA

   80:  149    40   144
   40:  594   682   129
   20:  945   971    98
   15:  198   184    78
   10:    6     0    12
-------------------------
Total: 1892  1877   461  Total Score = 1,736,126

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

On Saturday morning, the 15 stack developed a high SWR.  Found that ANTS had set
up housekeeping in the stackmatch. Their 'waste products', stacked in one area,
cause the RF to short.  Had a spare, but took a while to get it all changed
out.
Last week, took a direct lightning shot on one tower. Spent all week, with the
help of others, to get the station up and running again.

Although it was miserably slow at times, I think we all had a good time.

Thanks for the Q's.

Steve