[3830] WAE CW ES5RR(@ES5TV) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 11 10:19:28 EDT 2020

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: ES5RR
Operator(s): ES5RR
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva

   80:  121    40    49
   40:  357   335    77
   20:  608  1598    87
   15:  178   409    61
   10:   18    20    15
-------------------------
Total: 1282  2402   753  Total Score = 2,774,052

Great fun with the QTC's as always!

10 meters had very short openings and weak signals - Saturday yielded only 7
QSO's, all towards the East and Sunday 11 QSO's, 10 of which to the West. Out of
the 18 stations worked on 10 meters 15 made it to the log on all 5 bands, the
remaining 3 were missed on 80.

It's so much more fun with live competition on the scoreboards - thank you 9A5Y,
E7DX, EA2W, LX7I and others for posting! Had a funny moment on Saturday when I
saw 9A5Y, EA2W and some others posting something like 2000 QSO's when I had
around 500 or so. For a minute my tired brain was accepting the fact that these
guys in the South must have totally different propagation and they are
incredibly fast on CW ... Only then I realized that in fact the posted number
was a combined total of QSO + QTC :-)

I bet the guys who are not posting their scores have fun too watching their
competitors' scores develop in real time ;-) Wishful thinking maybe but perhaps
one of these days some contest sponsor will make the live score posting a
precondition to be listed in top ten or smth ... ;-)

73 & thank y'all for QSO's & QTC's!

Toivo, ES2RR