[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 13 23:27:38 EDT 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Aug 14

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx

   80:  12     10
   40:  22     15
   20:  25     17
   15:   5      5
Total:  64     47  Total Score = 3,008

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a rush. Had a good start and seemed to catch a lot of guys on the right
side, for the most part.

Five min segments: 11, 12, 10, 10,  12, and 9. Caught W4NZ exactly at one second
to go, and we squeaked it in, although he had me repeat my call.

Tnx three baggers with KW8N, K7SV, N6ZFO, VE3YT (who has a secret VE channel
direct to my antenna it seems), and NT6Q. TY-PA was off and running fast as
usual. Not sure if I caught him. This is my PR I would think.

Kept getting beat out to K9BGL, which is unusual. One bagger only tonight.

Pretty even with KZ5D. Only one contact so not sure how we compare.

Tnx to all. Get ready for the NS-Ladder and the Big Sprint youall!

Jim N3BB