[3830] NAQP SSB K9GY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 00:08:57 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN31 (NY)
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   40:  36     19
Total:  36     19  Total Score = 684

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Capacitors

Comments:

Very busy last few days with work and moving from base lodging to off-base
housing. I picked a third floor, without an elevator, so getting a good leg
workout carrying (too much) stuff up 36 stairs, LOL! I looked forward to making
some kind of effort since I missed NAQP CW (driving from IL to VA).

Physically located in FM17 (Newport News, VA) via the internet to Remote Ham
Radio W2/Quaker station in FN31 (Dutchess County, NY). No internet in my housing
unit (maybe Weds?!) so took laptop to community area here on property which has
Verizon Fios (fiber optic internet)... nice! Upload speed was 53 Mbps with
download of 127 Mbps! First time using RHR out here in Virginia so a couple self
imposed oops (aka user error).

RHR W2/Quaker:
Flex radio
Two Full Size Elements GXP Yagi @ 73′