[3830] NAQP SSB N8IVN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 01:28:00 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N8IVN
Operator(s): N8IVN
Station: N8IVN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: N8IVN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   10:    6     3
-------------------
Total:  327    87  Total Score = 28,449

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Northwest Team #4

Comments:

Had a great time in the time I was able to put in.  Began on 40 with one Q
(N3ALN), then on to 20, 15, 10 and back to run 20m.  I can't recall the last
time I was on 10m.  But, there were some nice signals on 10 and 15!  Took a
break for a Zoom dinner with friends.  Then, back and forth on 40 and 80m.

The W3NRJ dipole performed beautifully.  Many nice signal reports received.
Looking forward to running my results in SH5 to evaluate the operation.

Thanks to all for the contacts.  Wonderful to make contact with so many PVRC
members!

73
Dennis N8IVN