[3830] NAQP SSB N3HEE M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 08:54:19 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: SC

  160:   7      6
   80:  17      8
   40:  17     14
   20:  11      9
   15:   6      6
   10:   2      1
-------------------
Total:  60     44  Total Score = 2,640

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Had very limited time for this contest due to family house guests.  Got on for
the first hour but had to shut down due to s strong storm front moving through
our area.  Lots of QRN for the remainder of the contest. Got back on around 11PM
to make a few low band contacts.  Had fun on 10 and 15 meters while I could.
Lots of activity !  All contacts S&P as I am not configured for running SSB
yet in SC location.  The My Antennas EFHW 80-10 antenna does a surprisingly good
job.  K3 at 50 watts with hand mic.  Thanks for the Q's  -Joe  N3HEE