[3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 11:29:12 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total: 1032   184  Total Score = 189,888

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Rappahannock Valley Team #1

Comments:

Who'da thunk I'd end up with almost three times as many Qs on 10 as on 80?! Any
time management went out the window with the great sporadic E we had on the high
bands. Worked a bunch of CWOPS pals. Turnout of PVRC members was terrific. Then
again so was that of SMC. Haven't worked so many 9s in a contest before! Gotta
wonder what my score would have been if I spent less time on the high bands
working 9s and spent more time on the low bands working more mults! Great fun,
even for an SSB contest. Thanks to all for the Qs!