[3830] NAQP SSB W3DQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 12:38:28 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Washington, DC

Total:  311   121  Total Score = 37,631

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Downtown DC Team #1

Comments:

This NAQP SSB was very different than January's. Numbers on 160, 80 and 20 were
lower, while 10, 15 and (especially) 40 were higher. 40m is my Achilles heel, so
I was surprised by my success on that band. 15 and 10 were surprises, too.

I had only one decent run, and as the night came on, had trouble getting
traction on 80 and 40 (which was especially noisy).

Missed the Dakotas, ME, NM, AK, AZ, ID and all of Canada other than VE2 + VE3.

On to the next one!

73, Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC
K3, F12 C3SS, Inv-L