[3830] SARTG LA9RY SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 15:33:24 EDT 2020

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: LA9RY
Operator(s): LA9RY
Station: LA9RY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Haugesund

   80:   22   215    15
   40:   53   535    18
   20:  118  1285    30
   15:   49   490    14
   10:    2    20     2
-------------------------
Total:  244  2545    79  Total Score = 231,595

Missing column in the table above (12 areas).
Hard to find RTTY stations on the band to check out the setup prior to the
contest. So I am happy that it worked with my IC-7300 in an interface-less
connection to N1MM and MMTTY. Missing one CI-V cable I had to use AFSK. It
worked though with no interruption.
Propagation offered opening to NA and AS. Signals from AS too weak for my little
pistol station – 50W and a horizontal loop.

14 hours operation time (BIC)
89% EU stations
9,8% NA
0,4% AF
0,4% SA

All DX worked on 20 and 40
50% of the stations worked were from DL, PA, K or G.