[3830] NAQP SSB W1DYJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 16 18:16:50 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Massachusetts

  160:    3     3
   80:    5     3
Total:  137    73  Total Score = 10,001

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC Defensive Line

Comments:

As a "little pistol" participant my main goal was to beat my
previous scores for this contest.  Success!  I nearly doubled
my last best score.

A minor goal, and not expected, was to have a Q with the LAST
STATE I need for 5BWAS from MA: 80M AK.  Wrong time of the year,
so as expected, nada...

But fun as always.  It was good to see E-Skip on 10, and 15
was reasonably active.  Glad to add a few points to the YCCC team.

Rig: TS-590SG
Actual BIC = 5.37 hours  (Official "30 minute" time = 6:45)
Antennas:
   10  HB 5el yagi @ 30ft
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 33ft
   20  HB Moxon @ 36ft
   80/40/160 Modified AD DX-CC fed at 30', with 160
        added "zig-zag" around back yard
Logger: N3FJP NAQP Contest Log Ver 5.1

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ