[3830] NAQP SSB N5JJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 17 02:43:48 EDT 2020

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alvin,  Tx.
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

Total:  636   105  Total Score = 66,780

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Really fun contest.  What a thrill to work folks on 10 and 15 meters.  I hope
things only go up from here.  20 seemed endless.  Can't wait to see what my
score will be when my 40m yagi is back up.  80 was like pulling teeth.  Not much
activity and horrible static crashes.  When folks only run 100 watts its easy to
tell on that band.  All in all a fun time was had and look forward to the next
one.  Thanks to everybody who called me and cu in the next one.  73,  Rick