[3830] HiQP K6GHA SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 23 01:27:34 EDT 2020

                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2020

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 00:30

   40:   3      1              3
   20:   1                     1
-----------------------------------
Total:   4      1       0      4  Total Score = 56

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Aloha,
 I just couldn't miss getting at least a few Q's into my favorite QSOParty. This
is the first year in 10 that I haven't been able to do a full time effort in the
HiQP.
This last week, the California Wildfires have taken a devastating toll on the
Local Hams of Santa Cruz County. Over 10 have lost their homes, stations, and
most of their belongings. Some of us are still in the path of the uncontrolled
destruction, and are awaiting a second lightening storm starting tomorrow
morning. Currently I am within a mile of the evacuation zone, and awaiting the
notification to evacuate. I may not have to, but I am grateful for enough notice
to at least take most of my station if it comes.
I just wanted to send Aloha to the islands from everyone from Santa Cruz, and
hope we will be back strong for the CQP.
Till we meet again, Aloha and Mahalo.
K6GHA - QRP this year.