[3830] OhQP K8MFO Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 23 15:48:04 EDT 2020

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8MFO
Operator(s): K8MFO
Station: K8MFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OHIO

--------------------
Total:  100     0  CW Mults = 40  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 8,000

Club: East Lansing DX Club

Comments:

Decided to make 100 QSOs in the midst of a busy day. Figured I had BETTER do
that, or risk the ire of W8CAR!  Stayed on one 80 meter frequency, and when I
got to 100, I quit.  N1MM+ says I operated for 60 minutes.   Rig K3S at 85
watts, antenna is a 4 square.   A word or two about that!  It's always a
challenge to decide which transmit direction to select.  This became obvious
when K4BAI asked me for 2 or 3 repeats of my county!  OOPS!  I was beaming NE!
A quick switch to the SE and all was well.  I used a non terminated beverage for
receive so I could hear most callers, but they were not all hearing me that
well!    Anyway, it was fun for as long as it lasted.

73

Don K8MFO