[3830] HiQP W7TR(KH2TJ) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 24 01:12:45 EDT 2020

                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2020

Call: W7TR
Operator(s): KH2TJ
Station: W7TR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    1                     1
   40:    5             1       4
   20:   11     11      3       6
   15:    5                     2
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:   21     11      4      13  Total Score = 1,300

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Played around for a few hours to try and pick up some of the rarer Hawaii
counties.  Had some trubs getting WSJT-X and N1MM+ to play together tonight.
Only made four Dig QSO's but positive there was much more KH6 activity tucked
into the crowded band that I just wasn't decoding.  Some day I'd like to operate
this one from KH6 land from one of the rare counties.  Good job to the  sponsors
for putting this on.  See you next year...

73, Todd KH2TJ