[3830] OhQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 24 15:15:39 EDT 2020

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 12:00

   80:   52
   40:   58     34
--------------------
Total:  174    135  CW Mults = 63  Ph Mults = 55  Total Score = 56,994

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

6th time on OH QP, but what a different when no 2 or more big QSO Party on the
same weekend ...
   In previously years OH & KS & HI was on the same weekend and I was
very busy with KS mobiles ... This year I can focused on OH stations.
I had excellent pileup on 20m SSB, thanks to resident stations who called me! I
am sure that during this time I missed some (or many?!) on CW. On 40m I tried
also SSB but many times I must check CW part of the band and QSY to 80m. 80m was
excellent with good signals, but lost many time calling some stations and break
the USA wall.

   Unfortunately K8RYU/R was only on 40/80m, AC8UW/R I don't heard and N8KR/R
heard only 1 time on 20m. I am pretty sure if they're QRV on 20m my score is
around 65k ...
I worked with 70 different counties, 63 on CW and 55 on SSB.
My big thanks to Jim K8MR for his excellent job! Thanks a lot for 20m from all
your counties Jim!

Most QSO's with: (QSO/CTY)
Mobiles:
K8MR/M 60/26, K8RYU/M 3/3, AE8M/M 2/2
Resident:
(5): K9NW, NC8C
(4): K7TAR, K8MEJ, K8RGI, K8RR, K8T, KV8Q, N8PE
(3): 16x

Thank you very much for everybody for the QSO's! Thanks to them I can break 10
years old DX record!

73, Laci OM2VL