[3830] OhQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 26 00:06:54 EDT 2020

                    Ohio QSO Party - 2020

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   80:   57      6
   40:   59     34
   10:    1      0
--------------------
Total:  117     40  CW Mults = 52  Ph Mults = 26  Total Score = 21,528

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

This was a very active QP. Hat's to K8MR and the MRRC for throwing an amazing
party. I arrived at 1600z, left the party for fours hours then returned for the
festive evening until the strike of midnight. The mobiles, AE8M, N8KR and K8MR
kept me at the party. I got to shake K8MR's hand at least 17 times when he
changed his name badge(counties)during the party. I had a great time and I'm
going go ahead and RSVP for the 2021 event. Thanks to all for the Qs! This was
my 29th party this year and I'm going to try to make the remaining 17. 73s Dave
WN4AFP

IC-751 - 80M OCF dipole at 55\'

Are you a contester located in South Carolina? If so, visit the Swamp Fox
Contest Group website at http://swampfoxcontestgroup.com

Visit http://stateqsoparty.com
“SQP – Helping to take state QSO party contesting to the next level!”