[3830] CWopsT W5MJ QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 26 09:40:57 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 26

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EM10
Operating Time (hrs): 0:26

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Ta Dahhhhh! QRP forever! Made my 10 Qs [including DX - Noe in Cuba] at 5w,
including a first time ever for K5DU, and did it running at 14036 MHz!! Heard a
lot of EU on my Butternut and even got a couple of ?? fro Armin in Germany!
Couldn't quite make the grade there, however. (Better luck next time, Armin) Eat
your hearts out, all you QRO guys! I guess Cycle 25 is here, though barely at
70/4/2 with 0 sunspots.