[3830] CWopsT W8FN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 26 10:26:58 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 26

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  93  Mults = 85  Total Score = 7,905

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Started on 80 and had a pretty decent run for the first 15 minutes, after which
the rate dropped. VERY slim pickings on 20. A little bit more S&P on 80,
then off to 40 for mostly S&P the rest of the session. Finally found a hole
and got a little run going on 40 with about 15 minutes left in the session. Even
with some pretty nice S&P rates on 40, I was unable to break the 100 QSO
barrier. This just further confirms what I already knew: There's no substitute
for running. Thanks for the QSOs. See everyone for the 1900Z session.

73...
Randy, W8FN