[3830] CWopsT N5OT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 26 10:03:03 EDT 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 26

Call: N5OT
Operator(s): N5OT
Station: N5OT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OK

Total:  119  Mults = 119  Total Score = 14,161

Third round of ongoing experiment.  I did not warm up a frequency before the
contest, I just called CQ at the start.  Actually this week I got started 1.5
minutes behind schedule because I messed up my pot of coffee.  I stayed on one
frequency the whole time (+/-).  I ran 800 watts.  All contacts were made on a
quarter-wave vertical.  I did not ever send faster than 26 WPM.  I always sent
my call after every QSO.  I did not use cut numbers at any time.  I used only
one radio.

I made 119 QSOs in the hour.

Next time I will turn the key down to 25 WPM and see what happens.

73 - Mark N5OT