[3830] HiQP KH6TU(AD6E) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 29 18:48:40 EDT 2020

                    Hawaii QSO Party - 2020

Call: KH6TU
Operator(s): AD6E
Station: KH6TU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: HI

  160:    1      1
   80:    3      1       1
   40:  234     85     262
   20:  383    266     276
   15:   26      5      38
   10:    1      1
-----------------------------------
Total:  648    359     577    138  Total Score = 606,234

Club: Maui Amateru Radio Club

Comments:

Score may be off a bit. Writelog may have scored some DG as SSB, but a minor
amount.

Apologize to everyone who send Field Day exchange on FT8. That did NOT work out
as I was expecting (this caused those scoring issues for me). FT is simply NOT
viable as a mode for QSO Parties. I only hope that changes in the future.

Some still complained about the low numbers of KH6 stations. However, there were
103 active KH6 calls recorded in all the logs I've received so far. So there WAS
significant activity.

Thanks to everyone who was QRV and made this a great event.

Aloha!