[3830] WWDigi KM8V SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 30 08:21:51 EDT 2020

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: KM8V
Operator(s): KM8V
Station: KM8V

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Fairview Park, OH

  160:   17     7
   15:    2     2
Total:  357    90  Total Score = 45,990

Club: Black River Radio Ops

Comments:

As usual, spent more time in the chair than I expected to. That seems to happen
when Doug AB8M and I are neck and neck on the online scoreboard..

The first half of this contest is just awful. 20 meters is a slog, with lots of
QRM and QSB which makes it difficult to get any consistent rate going, at least
with 100w and a wire. Once the sun goes down and 40/80 jump to life, it's an
entirely different ballgame.

Crashed at about 0600z and got back up for the last two hours, which were
awesome.

If the second half of this thing wasn't so much fun, I probably woulnd't do it
again.

73 de KM8V