[3830] WWDigi AJ5E SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 30 11:30:13 EDT 2020

                    World Wide Digi DX Contest - 2020

Call: AJ5E
Operator(s): AJ5E
Station: AJ5E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC

Total:  110    46  Total Score = 8,786

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

LOTS of prep time required for this one.  My dusty
old Windows machine said it hadn't checked for updates
since 2015, so had plenty work to do before I could
start doing what I was doing.

Many thanks to John K3CT for his help ironing out
troubles between N1MM and my rig.  Many thanks to
Don AA5AU for the fantastic write-up on connecting
WSJTX and N1MM.  Between those two, had the entire
system working flawlessly.

Kenwood TS480 running 75w into 40m off-ctr dipole.